BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 20, 2010

20 February: Sixth Week

Singapore! A beautiful place!

My family and I went to Singapore for three days two nights. We went to Singapore to visit my aunties, uncles, nieces, and nephews. We stayed at my aunty's house. My aunty works at Marche, Vivo CIty. We went to Sentosa and visited my one year old niece, Victoria. She is so cute!


The babies of Singapore!

This naughty Vicky. Stole the watermelon from me! She won anyway.

She squashed my watermelon into pieces!


In the end, i had to pick it up. Well, its okay. She had fun.

Baby Vicky! So cute! She just woke up from her nap. A bit grumpy.
Look at her cousin, Zeph, until like that!
Playing with her other cousin, Zene. Zene is the big sister or Zeph.

Three kids playing with the fridge magnets.

Zeph playing with little bird! He is so scared to touch it.

This little boy! Look at the plastic bag until like that! He wants to know what is inside.

Spot Zeph?
He looks cute in the Sam Fu! He is 3 years old.

Bird!
Is it a real bird? Yes! She is a very cute bird but it likes to bite!

It's a cute bird!


Marche!
Marche!

My aunt ready for work!


The welcoming cows of
Marche dressed in Chinese New Year clothes!

A family picture at
Marche! Although, my brother is missing.

My
aunty busy working. Making her famous crepe.

Rosti and snail sausage! Delicious!

Prawn! Also very nice to eat!

Raw salmon and salad at the bottom. I dint enjoy this but my mother did!

seafood paella!

The best of all! Sweet crepe! I love this. The cook, a friend of my aunty, gave as an extra scoop of ice cream and more strawberrys'!

Finish!
Our check! Paid RM 97.35. This is very cheap! Due to my aunty working there, we got 50 percent off!









1 comments:

Just Me said...

wahahah ur mum saved the cuties' photos here 4 ur blog!!