BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 1, 2010

1 February: Fourth Week

A fun adventure!

This week, i went to Pulau Pangkor! I had so much fun there. My family and I went there for three days two nights. We left on Saturday morning. Before we left, I had to try to finish my homework. There is so much homework! Luckily, i get to finish almost all of my homework. It took a few hours to reach at Pulau Pangkor. We stayed at Pulau Pangkor Beach Resort. There, my family and I did a lot of activities. I also gained a lot of experiences! I have a few pictures to show you:


Me! I love this picture. My sister took it for me. It is at the beach.



There are so many horn birds at the resort. They are all over the place! It is nice to see them eat to fruits served for them.



My sister took this picture today. At the beach, near the rocks.




Peacock! When we reached the chalet, there was a peacock showing off it's feathers. It does that to show the beauty of it's feathers.



The peahens wanted to go into one of the chalets.



My sister went para sailing. The three guys there taught her how to use it. She enjoyed her ride. I was too scared to go para sailing.



Before going to Pulau Pnagkor, we stopped to look at the leaning tower known as "menara condong". It is actually a clock tower.



My sister and I. It is very hot at Pulau Pangkor. We had to put a lot of sunblock!


My family and I went island hoping and snorkeling. I was sitting with my aunty. My mother took a lot of photos of the islands we saw.

Only my brother, cousin, sister and me went snorkeling. We could not see many fishes but they were the same type of fish. We din't get to see any corals' because the water is too green. Anyways, my mother, aunty and dad rather sit down and watch us snorkle.





The crabs are just so cute! My sister and I love chasing them all around the beach. Most of them will dig holes into the holes and hide.


Me again. I was walking at the seaside. The seawater is very cold and nice to walk in. I love this beach!

6 comments:

Sue Lin said...

Jenn! I'm glad you love the pictures i took for you! =) Have a good week at school

Love, Sue Lin

Nikisya Toh said...

Nice pictures!! I love the first picture!

MK Loo said...

you never use my pictures!!!!! I am so jealous!

Sue Lin said...

I resize and labelled for her. She had to blog by Monday, no choice right? Otherwise i also lazy! Haha

J- Its Friday!

Jacey Hen said...

Jenn I love the pictures! Did your sister edited them?

Jenn Lin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.