BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 20, 2010

13 February : Fifth week

Chinese New Year!

It's Chinese New Year! Yesterday, all my family members including my cousins, aunties and uncles came to my grandfather's house for our family reunion. We ate steamboat! The steamboat was delicious! This morning, i received a lot of ang paus' from my aunties and uncles. Then, we went relative visiting! visited my great grandmother and my grand auntie's house. Later, we went to the temple, 3rd grand uncle's house, then home for lunch, followed by aunt's house and finally family dinner at home. We were very tired when we reached home! We do this every year! It is our tradition.


Delicious food!

Everybody eating! This is the senior citizen table.

This table is for the young people!

This is a picture of my whole family. We took it in the morning on Chinese New Year.


My brother, sister and me! My sister and i are tigers ans my brother is a dragon.


When we were going to visit our relatives, everyone was everywhere!


So many cars!


My brother praying at the temple.


My mother, brother, sister and me!

A family picture! We take a family picture at the temple every year.


My third uncle


Another family picture! haha



My grand aunty


Can you see my cousin? He is a cactus flower!



At night, all three of us using laptops!


This is an old picture that was taken years ago!


This is also an old picture that was taken a few year back.













0 comments: