BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 4, 2010

About Me!

Hi! My name is Jenn Lin. I am going to be twelve this year. I have one older sister named Sue Lin and one older brother named Yow Ken. My sister is 24 this year while my brother is 22 this year. My mother's name is Mee Keun. She is a teacher. Anyways, my mom has her own blog too. (iamyourguru.blogspot.com). She is a great blogger! My father's name is Tay Chong Kiat. He works as a doctor. I love playing games on my laptop. I enjoy reading books too! One of my favourite books are The Twilight Saga. I find those books very interesting to me. When i grow up, I would like to be a teacher. My mom's the one who inspired me to be a teacher and I know will become like her someday. I am studying in Sk Seri Bintang Utara. I am in 6 Bestari now. I am happy because I have many of my friends in my class.

5 comments:

Alwyn yip said...

haha....anyway it is not that boring infact intresting

Celynn Chan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jacey Hen said...

Wow Jenn! Your description in so LONG! Its long but still interesting.

MK Loo said...

my blog is "iamyourgurupntay.blogspot.com"...he he he.....I want to get more hits!

Jenn Lin said...

mom!!